A good landing page experience is one that has all of the following elements in place:
1. A great headline
2. A clear and concise description of the product or service
3. A call to action button, which can be either a form or an offer for a free report or ebook
4. A resource box
6. A guarantee of your customer’s satisfaction
7. An opt-in form (which you must have)
8. A tracking system
9. And a guarantee of your customer’s satisfaction.
10. A way to contact you if they have any questions or problems with your product or service.
Here are some ways to improve the landing page experience:
1. Make sure that your landing page is easy to find. If it isn’t easy to find, people won’t bother looking at it. If you’re using a search engine to find your landing page, make sure that you’re using the right keywords so that you’ll get the best results. You want to be able to rank well in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
2. Include a good headline. The headline should be short and direct. It should not be too long, but it should be informative enough that your visitor will read it.
3. Use bullet points to list your benefits. These bullet points can be numbered or unnumbered.
4. Include a bulleted list of features of your product or service. If you have many features, put them into paragraphs.
5. Write your description in the first person, rather than in the third person. This makes it more personal.
6. Include testimonials from satisfied customers. Don’t forget to include their names and email addresses.
7. Put a call to action at the bottom of the page. This can be in the form of a button, an offer for a free report, a sign up form, a request for a quote, or an offer for a free consultation.
9. Include your guarantee.
10. Include your opt-in form.
11. Include a resource box.
12. Include a contact page.
13. Include a map.
14. Include a site map.
15. Include a link to your blog.
16. Include a link to your web site.
17. Include a link to your affiliate program.
18. Include a link to your teleseminar list.
19. Include a link to your ezine.
20. Include a link to your website.
Training Replays below